- " My entire family has been coming here for several years . Dr. Miklos has helped each one of us to feel our best . We enjoy coming to the office with such friendly staff . It is super easy to schedule appts . We would and have recommended her services to family and friends . We are thankful to have found a wonderful chiropractor , who spends time to make us feel better."
- Tara Miller
* Reviews have been given by patients, of their own free will, with signed authorization to utilize their names as reported, on file at Chiropractic Associates.
- " Dr. Miklos has a vast knowledge of chiropractic care and it shows in how she makes you feel appointment after appointment . She and her staff are extremely courteous and professional . She offers numerous forms of care to get you feeling back to normal ! A true 5 - star facility in every sense."
- Kristopher Kolus
- " In 2003 , I started struggling with severe low back pain. By 2005, I had seen numerous doctors , physical therapists , + Urgent Care visits , and nothing was improving. Upon my first visit in 2005 , Dr. Miklos insisted on ordering an MRI , something that none of the other doctors had suggested before . Upon discovering a couple of herniated discs + arthritis , she's been treating me for these conditions since . Before seeing her I struggled with severe pain every day of my life , and lots of medicine + bedrest . When I refer my friends to her , I always say " she changed my life ." The rest of her staff is incredibly supportive , sweet , + knowledgeable ."
- Michelle Wank
- "Literally the best Chiropractic experience I've ever had ! The staff is friendly , facility is clean, and they listen to you and help with progress . I've been active my whole life and my body shows it. Dr. Miklos has helped alleviate my pain and continues to provide therapy on a routine basis. Highly recommended ."
- Tom Miller